Re: [xsl] n-tuple sequences, the constraints they must satisfy, and their XPath expressions

Subject: Re: [xsl] n-tuple sequences, the constraints they must satisfy, and their XPath expressions
From: "Christoph Naber pentium120mhz@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2017 21:26:16 -0000
Hello,

I don't want to leave a false statement here. Constraints 3 and 4 are
NOT enough to restrict the value set. The induction base as well as the
definition of value range and definition range is missing for this proof
to be complete. I wrote a working induction proof, if anyone is
interested...

Regards
Christoph