Re: [xsl] epub information

Subject: Re: [xsl] epub information
From: "Jorge chocolate.camera@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2018 19:15:00 -0000
If you already have produced all the XML and data files, I do not see what you
need XSL for. The next step would be put those files into their own folder and
packaging them into an EPUB-compliant ZIP file.

You can do so in the command line:

    cd EPUB_FOLDER
    zip -q0X PATH_TO_OUTPUT.epub mimetype && zip -qXr9D PATH_TO_OUTPUT.epub *

EPUB_FOLDER is the folder containing your mimetype and all other EPUB files.
OUTPUT.epub is the path to the EPUB which MUST point to a path different from
the current folder (for example, ~/output.epub)

Pagina EPUB-Checker is a fine little program with a GUI that can do that for
you without the need to enter any command, and as a bonus also validate the
resulting EPUB file for you: https://www.pagina.gmbh/produkte/epub-checker/

I am not affiliated with Pagina in any way.

Jorge HernC!ndez ValiC1ani

<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escribiC3: