Re: [xsl] How to process a sequence of any type as input of a transformation?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to process a sequence of any type as input of a transformation?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2018 15:58:14 -0000
Generally, the XSLT 3.0 Specification talks about "initial match selection":

http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt-30/#dt-initial-match-selection

and it seems that you need something similar.

However I don't know how Saxon implements this -- from the command-line or
via its API.

Also, piping to me implies *streaming*. I don't remember seeing any
discussion in the spec whether or not the initial match selection can be
streamed.

Definitely, the best person to provide the needed information is Dr.
Michael Kay.

Cheers,
Dimitre

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 8:39 AM, Olivier Jeulin
olivier.jeulin.work@xxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.