[xsl] [ANN] Balisage 2018 Program updated with Late-breaking News

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] Balisage 2018 Program updated with Late-breaking News
From: "Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 19:42:51 -0000
The Balisage 2018 program has been enhanced with late-breaking
presentations. Take a look at the program:
https://www.balisage.net/2018/Program.html

The 2018 program includes papers that reflect and look forward, and that
discuss the use of markup to: manage documentation, visualize large XML
datasets, explore dominant and recessive heirarchies (overlap!), examine the
balance between declarative and imperative forms, gather, collate, and analyze
large volumes of web data, consider the precise nature of relationships,
discuss making data comprehensible with style guides, explore the role of
metaphor in our understanding of technology, teach us to think of documents as
hypergraphs, imagine new forms of stand-off markup, consider the importance of
understanding what we are trying to build, make hard things easier, push our
favorite technologies into new places both familiar and unexpected, scale up,
and scale out.

The day before Balisage will be a symposium on bMarkup Vocabulary
Ecosystemsb.
See details at:
https://www.balisage.net/VocabEco/symposiumProgram.html

Register at: https://www.balisage.net/registration.html

NOTE: XML Guild members are eligible for discount registration at Balisage

Balisage: The Markup Conference 2018          mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
July 31 - August 3, 2018                       http://www.balisage.net
Preconference Symposium: July 30, 2018                 +1 301 315 9631