[xsl] Gale-Shapley algorithm and XSLT on the Rosetta Stone web site

Subject: [xsl] Gale-Shapley algorithm and XSLT on the Rosetta Stone web site
From: "Jean-Luc Chevillard jeanluc.chevillard@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 08:58:52 -0000
Dear list members,

I have just had a quick look at the XSLT implementation of the Gale-Shapley algorithm which is available on the RosettaCode web site at

https://rosettacode.org/wiki/Stable_marriage_problem

https://rosettacode.org/wiki/Stable_marriage_problem#XSLT_2.0

but I cannot find the INPUT section

Could someone kindly point to me where it is?

I am probably missing the obvious but all I can find is the statement

Assume that the input is in XML form as listed here. The following XSLT 2.0 style-sheet..

and the location referred to by the word "here" remains invisible to me,
like "platform 9 3/4"

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

Best wishes

-- Jean-Luc Chevillard (Paris)

https://univ-paris-diderot.academia.edu/JeanLucChevillard

https://twitter.com/JLC1956