Re: [xsl] converting Word dictionary to FLEx

Subject: Re: [xsl] converting Word dictionary to FLEx
From: "Jim Albright jim_albright@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 02:18:48 -0000
Michael,

I never looked at 3.0 so I will do that now.  This is getting me much closer.
Thanks for the heads up.  I'll post solution when I get it done.

Jim Albright

(1) Firstly, I think you can use following-sibling::html:b rather than
following::html:b, which is a much more contained search.

(2) To stop the search at element X, the best solution in XSLT 3.0 is probably
xsl:iterate

<xsl:iterate select="following-sibling::*">
   <xsl:if test="self::h:span[@class='Arial']"><xsl:break/></xsl:if>

</xsl:iterate>

xsl:iterate is basically like for-each except the order of processing is
guaranteed and you can therefore break out as soon as a condition is
satisfied; you can also pass data from one iteration to the next via
parameters.

Michael Kay
Saxonica