Re: [xsl] another beginner question - strip directory info from variable

Subject: Re: [xsl] another beginner question - strip directory info from variable
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 16:30:24 -0000
On 14.10.2018 18:17, Dave Lang emaildavelang@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I'm successfully using

$jpgs/tokenize(., '/')[last()

but have another question about that function.

Is it possible to use two separators? Turns out I have '/' and '=' in my sequence....

In your original question you said you have

dir1/jpg001.jpg dir1/jpg002.jpg dir1/jpg003.jpg

as a sequence of attribute values, with the code

$jpgs/tokenize(., '/')[last()]

you should then have a sequence of three strings

"jpg001.jpg", "jpg002.jpg", "jpg003.jpg"

I don't see where you would have any "=" in there.

So you will need to explain which input you have and which result you want.