Re: [xsl] how to create variable by comparing two variables using [not]

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to create variable by comparing two variables using [not]
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 19:36:17 -0000
At first glance it seems that a call to string-join() is missing, whose
results would stick together the many strings into one, that then can be
used as the single string first argument of tokenize()

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 12:17 PM Dave Lang emaildavelang@xxxxxxxxx <

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.