Re: [xsl] Data extraction

Subject: Re: [xsl] Data extraction
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 19:31:34 -0000
David,
Thanks for the reply. My apologies, i didn't give example of my XML. The
XML contains single occurance of ElementToExtract/ node. In which case I
thought that instead of going through the whole tree, jumping to the
element using descendant::*:ElementToExtract is firstly small in code and
secondly eleminating the useless node traversal ?

Wanted to validate my thought ..