[xsl] XQuery Function Annotations... and XSLT

Subject: [xsl] XQuery Function Annotations... and XSLT
From: "Adam Retter adam.retter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 14:25:10 -0000
Does anyone know if there is something similar in XSLT to XQuery 3.0's
Annotations?

I am developing a set of XPath functions, which produce functions.
These produced functions can benefit from being treated in a certain
manner by a processor.

I was thinking of using custom Annotations to label the produced
functions, so that a processor would have more information about how
they should be evaluated. Unfortunately I just realised that
Annotations are defined in the XQuery spec, not the lower XPath spec
(as I had assumed).

Is there anything equivalent for functions (produced by functions) in XSLT?

p.s. I will crosspost to the x-query/talk list as this seems relevant to both.

Thanks Adam.
--
Adam Retter

skype: adam.retter