[xsl] Re: From XML to Windows clipboard as styled data to be pasted into a MS-Word document

Subject: [xsl] Re: From XML to Windows clipboard as styled data to be pasted into a MS-Word document
From: "Larry Hayashi lhtrees@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 07:35:02 -0000
Thanks for the help Kevin and Eliot. Those pointers helped out a lot. I did
not realize *.docx was a zip file and now that I see the contents, it's
much easier to see how to get to my destination format which will be
WordML.  I don't have to use RTF! I looked at the RelaxNG Eliot for
SimpleWPML and it looks potentially promising to help simplify things even
further. Not sure if we will be able to use Apache POI or not yet.  For
now, it looks like we will do a prototype using Python.