Re: [xsl] Grouping by letters but keep symbols together

Subject: Re: [xsl] Grouping by letters but keep symbols together
From: "Christophe Marchand cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 17:41:06 -0000
Interesting !

Thanks for information, Eliot.

Christophe

Le 25/01/2019 C 17:03, Eliot Kimber ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx a C)critB :
In addition, the DITA Community i18n project on GitHub (https://github.com/dita-community/org.dita-community.i18n) provides general-purpose Saxon extensions and XSLT 2+ support for locale-aware grouping, sorting, word and line breaking, and text size approximation. (The code was originally developed to do generation of paginated EPUBs in a number of languages, thus the need for locale-aware word and line breaking as well as text size approximation in addition to sorting and grouping.)

While the code was developed for use with DITA docs it's not DITA-specific. The current Java extensions are only bound to Saxon 9.1 because I didn't have client funding to also do the Saxon 9.6+ integration. It shouldn't be that hard but it's not something I've been able to pursue.

This project includes dictionary-based Simplified Chinese features by integrating an open-source Simplified Chinese dictionary.

Cheers,

E.
--
Eliot Kimber