Re: [xsl] Usage of Asterisk in XPath expressions

Subject: Re: [xsl] Usage of Asterisk in XPath expressions
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 21:52:42 -0000
Liam,

Inevitably your observation about axis specifiers raises a larger
question about fun namespace prefixes:

'element'
'attribute'
'node'
'select'

... are there others we should be especially careful about?

Cheers, Wendell

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 4:12 PM Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
Wendell Piez | wendellpiez.com | wendell -at- nist -dot- gov
pellucidliterature.org | github.com/wendellpiez |