Re: [xsl] JSON to XML using XSLT 3.0 representation

Subject: Re: [xsl] JSON to XML using XSLT 3.0 representation
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 23:54:06 -0000
Nice.

You're not handling the edge cases such as duplicate keys, characters invalid
in XML, unpaired surrogates, etc, but I should think that's OK 99.9% of the
time.

Being able to write to a SAX ContentHandler might be more versatile than a
StAX XMLStreamWriter, since there are probably more things prepared to take
input from a SAX source without having to serialize the XML first.

Michael Kay
Saxonica

ius martynas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx