[xsl] Transforming large XML documents with XSLT 1.0

Subject: [xsl] Transforming large XML documents with XSLT 1.0
From: "Mukul Gandhi gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 04:06:22 -0000
Hi all,
    I thought that, this topic could be of interest worth sharing the
details.

I've done some work, finding a method to transform with XSLT 1.0 very large
XML documents. The implementation language for this project is java, and
the XSLT 1.0 processor used is which is provided within the java language.

The repository https://github.com/mukulga/largexml_xslt10, contains the
source code for this along with related explanation.

Any comments about this would be welcome.

PS: I wrote about this topic to xml-dev list yesterday. Writing it here as
well, since its related to XSLT.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi