Re: [xsl] Breaking paragraphs one linebreaks

Subject: Re: [xsl] Breaking paragraphs one linebreaks
From: "Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2019 06:50:49 -0000
To explain why this is happening: if you're running a site like xsltfiddle
that can execute arbitrary user-submitted XSLT code on your server, then (a)
you need to disable calls on Java extension functions, because otherwise the
XSLT code could cause havoc by displaying arbitrary system files on the server
(or modifying them), and (b) you need to disable xsl;result-document because
that can write (or overwrite) arbitrary files on the server. Saxon puts both
these controls under a single configuration option, which xsltfiddle has
(rightly) set.

For the record, you should also supply a URIResolver, CollectionResolver, and
UnparsedTextResolver that prevent access to local filestore.

Michael Kay
Saxonica