Re: [xsl] Does XQuery allow you to modify the XML? (remove elements, modify element values)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Does XQuery allow you to modify the XML? (remove elements, modify element values)
From: "Adam Retter adam.retter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2019 16:51:17 -0000
Yes, you can either write a type-switch transformation in XQuery to
create a new document by filtering the content of your original
document, or you could use XQuery Update if your processor supports
it.

For typeswitches, this might be useful -
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/XQuery/Typeswitch_Transformations

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019 at 16:55, Costello, Roger L. costello@xxxxxxxxx

--
Adam Retter