Re: [xsl] Is there an XSLT/XPath processor good enough to use in life-critical applications?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Is there an XSLT/XPath processor good enough to use in life-critical applications?
From: "Eliot Kimber ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 20:17:36 -0000
A friend of mine sent me a similar deck in college. Good times.

Cheers,

E.

--
Eliot Kimber
http://contrext.com

o;?On 11/15/19, 1:17 PM, "G. Ken Holman g.ken.holman@xxxxxxxxx"

    At 2019-11-15 17:49 +0000, John Lumley john@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    >How many of the XSL list have ever handled a deck of
    >(computer/Hollerith) cards? Some of us are showing our age....

    July 1971 my father gave me a deck in a 3/4-filled box and told me to
    print the deck the next time I had a chance.

    Teacher is standing at the printer while I'm at the IBM 1130 console
    after writing and invoking a short FORTRAN program to read a card and
    print a line and repeat.

    Teacher asks "Where did you get this deck, Ken?"

    It was my first example of the character print naked lady. I didn't
    know they even existed.

    --
    Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/ |
    Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |