[xsl] Need XPath 2.0 expression which returns a non-empty paragraph element that is preceded by a long uninterrupted series of empty paragraph elements

Subject: [xsl] Need XPath 2.0 expression which returns a non-empty paragraph element that is preceded by a long uninterrupted series of empty paragraph elements
From: "Costello, Roger L. costello@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 19:38:44 -0000
Hi Folks,

I want to know if an XHTML document contains a non-empty paragraph (p) element
that is preceded by a long, uninterrupted series of paragraph elements, each
containing just a non-blocking space character (decimal 160). Let's assume
that "long" means 20. For example, here is an excerpt of an XHTML document:

The query should return this:

because it is preceded by a long, uninterrupted series of paragraph elements,
each containing just a non-blocking space character.

Here's a query that returns the desired paragraph element:

//p[string-length(.) gt 1][count(preceding-sibling::p[. eq '&#160;']) ge 20]

However, if I insert a non-empty paragraph element in the middle of that long
series:

then my query erroneously returns the same paragraph element. That is, my
XPath query does not account for the requirement that the long series of
paragraph elements be uninterrupted. How to write an XPath 2.0 query for
this?

/Roger