Re: [xsl] best practices for using XSLT modes

Subject: Re: [xsl] best practices for using XSLT modes
From: "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2019 19:00:08 -0000
On Wed, 2019-12-04 at 16:59 +0000, Dimitre Novatchev
dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Without using modes I wonder if it would be possible at all to do
> this processing in a single transformation -- and even if this is
> somehow (crazy) possible, the code would be a torture to read,
> understand and maintain.

For sure. But you can also use fn:transform() to replace modes in some
cases, and turn mode management into file management :)

Liam

--
Liam Quin, https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations:  http://www.fromoldbooks.org