Aw: [xsl] URI collection select?

Subject: Aw: [xsl] URI collection select?
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2019 23:00:01 -0000
Is that for Saxon 9?
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail
gesendet.Am 07.12.19, 23:51 schrieb "dvint@xxxxxxxxx"
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

  I once upon a time found a documentation with examples on various way
  to build collections and for the life of me I cannot find it again.
  I have a situation where I have files with a .dita and .xml file
  extensions. I thought there was a way to do this in one select
  statement but all the ways I can think of do not work. I've tried
  separating the extensions with a comma, a space and a colon and none
  of them work - no results are returned.
  So I have this configuration:

  <xsl:variable name="topiccollectionString"
  select="concat($srcPath, '?select=*.dita;recurse=no')"/>
  <xsl:variable name="topicfileSet" select="uri-collection($topiccollectionString)"/>

  <xsl:variable name="xmltopiccollectionString"
  select="concat($srcPath, '?select=*.xml;recurse=no')"/>
  <xsl:variable name="xmltopicfileSet" select="uri-collection($xmltopiccollectionString)"/>

  I then have 2 for-each statements to process both lists.

  XSL-List info and archiveEasyUnsubscribe ( by email)

XSL-List info and archiveEasyUnsubscribe (by email)