Re: [xsl] Running the same transformation on many input files, optimisation possible?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Running the same transformation on many input files, optimisation possible?
From: "Christophe Marchand cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 10:43:09 -0000
You may have a look at gaulois-pipe, which is design to cache XSL
compile results, to run multi-files transformation in parallel, and
other simple things made to go fast.

https://github.com/cmarchand/gaulois-pipe/wiki

We use it a lot, as it allows, through a pipeline definition file, to
run various XSL pipelines, without writing anymore java code or shell code.

Best,
Christophe

Le 15/12/2019 ` 10:03, Trevor Nicholls trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a icrit :