Re: [xsl] Line break algorithm

Subject: Re: [xsl] Line break algorithm
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 3 May 2020 01:05:24 -0000
You could have a look at this -- just add the break at the end of each
generated line:

https://github.com/dnovatchev/FXSL-XSLT2/blob/master/f/strSplit-to-Lines.xsl

This solution was posted in the xsl-list in 2002:

https://www.oxygenxml.com/archives/xsl-list/200202/msg01247.html

Cheers,
Dimitre

On Sat, May 2, 2020 at 5:45 PM Rick Quatro rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.