[xsl] [ANN] Invitation: Balisage: The Markup Conference DRESS REHEARSAL

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] Invitation: Balisage: The Markup Conference DRESS REHEARSAL
From: "B Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 21:27:40 -0000
Balisage 2020 will be unlike any previous Balisage conference: ALL VIRTUAL.
This means new procedures and infrastructure, and a lot of things we need to
learn. To help make Balisage 2020 run as smoothly as possible, we're holding a
Dress Rehearsal in June. You are invited!

The Dress Rehearsal will be on June 2 & 3, from 11:00 to 13:00 EDT, and will
include:
- short technical presentations
- questions and answers
- opportunity for online socializing

Take a look at the agenda:
https://whova.com/portal/webapp/balis_202006/Agenda

There is no fee to attend the Balisage Dress Rehearsal but registration is
required:
https://doodle.com/poll/upqtiaxhz4daupkd

You can access the Balisage Dress Rehearsal through any web browser at
https://whova.com/portal/webapp/balis_202006/ or use the Whova the phone/ipad
app.

After the Dress Rehearsal we want to know what you:
b" liked about the Dress Rehearsal,
b" did not like about the Dress Rehearsal, and
b" suggest that we do, or do differently, for Balisage 2020.

And, of course, we welcome comments and suggestions at any time to
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Balisage 2020 Program: http://www.balisage.net/2020/Program.html
About Balisage: http://www.balisage.net/
Registration: https://www.balisage.net/registration.html