Re: [xsl] [ANN] Saxon-JS 2.0 is released

Subject: Re: [xsl] [ANN] Saxon-JS 2.0 is released
From: "Pieter Lamers pieter.lamers@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 07:52:20 -0000
Pieter,

Without having the detailed knowledge about the languages that you clearly have, I would expect a synthetic form to take the role of the analytic form when inflection is dropped, esp. if word order does not give away the role of a word in the sentence. Shouldn't the genitive be expressed with a preposition in the case of xslt?

Best,
Pieter