Re: [xsl] How to pass into an XSLT program an arbitrarily long sequence of parameter values, from the command line?

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to pass into an XSLT program an arbitrarily long sequence of parameter values, from the command line?
From: "David Carlisle d.p.carlisle@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 18:55:10 -0000
you can either pass it a single string then set your actual variable by
running tokenize($foo,', *')   or you can (in saxon) use the ?param syntax
to set the param using xpath syntax for a list of strings.

I usually do the first as it's easier to use and remember:-)

On Tue, 16 Jun 2020 at 19:51, Roger L Costello costello@xxxxxxxxx <