Aw: [xsl] problem with json-to-xml()

Subject: Aw: [xsl] problem with json-to-xml()
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 05:21:19 -0000
Add `xpath-default-namespace="http://www.w3.org/2005/xpa th-functions";`

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android Mobiltelefon mit GMX Mail
gesendet.Am 22.06.20, 07:12 schrieb "Wolfhart Totschnig
wolfhart.totschnig@xxxxxxxxxxx"
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

  Hello,

  I am using the json-to-xml() function for the first time and cannot
  get
  it to work. I was hoping that one of you could help me.

  I have JSON data stored in a text file called "json". I can transform
  this data into xml and insert it into my output document with

  json-to-xml(unparsed-text('json'))

  That works as expected. The xml data that is produced from the JSON
  data
  and inserted into my output document looks like this (abbreviated):

   <map xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2005/xpath-functions";>
  <string
  key="@context"> http://lobid.org/resources/c ontext.jsonld</string>
  <string
  key="id">
  http://lobid.org/resources/search?q=isbn:3-492-21746-X&amp;format=js
  on</string>
   </map>

  Now, what I really would like to add to my output is the value of
  /map/string[@key='id'], that is,
  "
  http://lobid.org/resources/search?q=isbn:3-492-21746-X&amp;format=js
  on".
  I thought that it would be as simple as this:

  <xsl:value-of
  select="json-to-xml(unparsed-text('json'))/map/string[@key='id']"/>

  But this doesn't work. It does not produce any output. What am I
  misunderstanding?

  Thanks in advance for your help!

  Wolfhart

XSL-List info and archiveEasyUnsubscribe (by email)