Re: [xsl] Highlight.js available as a XPath extension function

Subject: Re: [xsl] Highlight.js available as a XPath extension function
From: "Norman Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 06:10:00 -0000
Christophe Marchand cmarchand@xxxxxxxxxx
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Highlight JS is a well known javascript library that is able to
> highlight source code in a HTML page.

Very nice, Christophe. I just recently finished coding up an extension
function to call the Pygments syntax highlighter. Ibll make that
available later this month.

Pygments does a very nice job, but it does mean running an external
process for every listing which isnbt the fastest way to get a job done.

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>