Re: [xsl] Seeking XSLT code that provides a "Go to definition"capability

Subject: Re: [xsl] Seeking XSLT code that provides a "Go to definition"capability
From: "Norman Tovey-Walsh ndw@xxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 08:51:25 -0000
Dr. Roger L Costello costello@xxxxxxxxx
<xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> I want to do something like this:
>
> <xsl:template match="/">
>     <Results>
>         <xsl:for-each select="//*">
>             <element>
>                 <name><xsl:value-of select="name()"/></name>
>                 <file>GET THE NAME OF THE SCHEMA FILE THAT CONTAINS
> THE ELEMENT DECLARATION</file>

Ibm not sure thatbs possible in the general case. I forget the exact
terminology that the spec uses, but the schema components available at
runtime may be the result of the union of several different schema
files. (I havenbt looked to see if the Saxon schema component model
includes pointers to the file(s) that contributed to the component.)

>                 <maxOccurs>GET THIS VALUE FROM THE SCHEMA</maxOccurs>
> b&

The resolved facets are presumably in the schema component model. But I
havenbt looked at it. Mostly I use RELAX NG :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Tovey-Walsh <ndw@xxxxxxxxxx>