Re: [xsl] Modeling matrices in an XML environment

Subject: Re: [xsl] Modeling matrices in an XML environment
From: "BR Chrisman brchrisman@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 22:12:54 -0000
I did have some success doing number crunching with xml in the mix...
I was using an in-memory representation and tracking where all the
numbers I was manipulating were to perform the actual numerical
calculations in C++.  When certain events occurred, xslt was invoked
on the current state of the in-memory DOM, which would evaluate and
determine future trip/trap-points for the simulation.
Not optimal design...

On Thu, Jul 16, 2020 at 2:27 PM Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx