Re: [xsl] Need help with XSLT tokenize

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need help with XSLT tokenize
From: "Alan Painter alan.painter@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2020 11:45:38 -0000
xsl:iterate has become my current favorite XSL instruction.
It's so nifty how it incorporates the initial state, the state change per
iteration and the different possibilities for termination.
Also, no need to worry about the conditions for tail-recursion.

On Thu, Aug 13, 2020 at 1:10 PM Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx <