[xsl] [ANN] XSLT 3 course next week

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] XSLT 3 course next week
From: "Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2020 23:24:54 -0000
If you contacted me to register for "XSLT Two to Three" next week, you
should have received email about logistics today.

If you didn't contact me yet, you still can :-)

The course will run for four afternoons next week, plus either two more
sessions or one full day in the following week for streaming. You can
take the course with or without the streaming part. Actually i suppose
you could take just the streaming part, too, if you are a good swimmer.

https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/course-xslt-two-to-three.html
has some more information.

Upcoming courses will likely include
* CSS for XML People (including CSS for Print)
* Writing Accessible Web Pages
* JavaScript, CSS, XSLT, HTML, XPath, PHP: Web-Fu
* Schematron
* XProc 3

Let me know which ones you'd like to attend :)

I am giving video-based courses, but as a live instructor, so any
particular needs you have can be taken into account.

Liam

--
Liam Quin,B https://www.delightfulcomputing.com/
Barefoot Web-slave, antique illustrations: B http://www.fromoldbooks.org