Re: [xsl] xsl:for-each-group help needed !

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:for-each-group help needed !
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2020 19:24:07 -0000
"To owe" is certainly morally correct, although you don't owe me a beer in a legal sense (/ex contractu/).

Unfortunately I won't be in Amsterdam in October, and I'm pessimistic that there will be a physical XML Prague next year. This is particularly saddening as I had plans to celebrate my 50th birthday (Feb 12, 2021) on the social dinner evening, should they coincide.

Gerrit