Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 courses?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 courses?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 19:06:14 -0000
>   filter($sequence,$function) => head()

This seems nice, however it will probably filter the whole sequence and
only then take the head() of the resulting sequence.

Is there any guarantee that the evaluation of filter() will stop as soon as
an initial item is produced?

Dimitre

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 8:24 AM Graydon graydon@xxxxxxxxx <

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev
---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------
-------------------------------------
Never fight an inanimate object
-------------------------------------
biggest mistake of all
------------------------------------
you're doing is work or play
Typing monkeys will write all Shakespeare's works in 200yrs.Will they write
all patents, too? :)
Sanity is madness put to good use.