Re: [xsl] Resolving xsl:import href on different base URIs

Subject: Re: [xsl] Resolving xsl:import href on different base URIs
From: "Jirka Kosek jirka@xxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2020 11:19:54 -0000
On 3.11.2020 23:36, Martynas JuseviD
ius martynas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> The rest is identical. I'd like to avoid having to duplicate
> stylesheets just because of this URI difference.
>
> Is there some clever URI resolution trick I'm not seeing, or some XSLT
> 3.0 static features that can help here? Or should I just do some good
> old pre-processing with bash or something like that.

You can use XML Catalogs to redirect URLs to proper location:

Assuming that you are using Saxon, look at:
https://www.saxonica.com/html/documentation/sourcedocs/xml-catalogs.html

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail: jirka@xxxxxxxx      http://xmlguru.cz
     Professional XML and Web consulting and training services
DocBook/DITA customization, custom XSLT/XSL-FO document processing