[xsl] Creating ZIP archive from folder

Subject: [xsl] Creating ZIP archive from folder
From: "Michael Müller-Hillebrand mmh@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 19:31:07 -0000
Dear colleagues,

I have used the expath-file extension to copy files. And I see there is also
expath-archive supported by Saxon.

Before I start digging deep, I would hope that someone used these features to
create a function which creates a ZIP archive from a a list of root elements
and collecting all contained files automatically. My XSLT create a lot of
files and folders using xsl:result-document and at the end I would like to zip
this up.

I understand that most people use their programming or scripting language for
a task like this, well, my programming language is XSLT.

Best regards,

- Michael