Re: [xsl] with XPath 1.0, select all following sibling elements of name "foo" up to the first non-"foo" element

Subject: Re: [xsl] with XPath 1.0, select all following sibling elements of name "foo" up to the first non-"foo" element
From: "Wolfhart Totschnig wolfhart.totschnig@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:02:35 -0000
Hello,

Just eyeballing this, Dmitry, I'm not convinced it would work if Wolfhart was sitting at a <foo> at the time he made his request, in which case the <foo> he was at would incorrectly be included.

Granted the original requirement is underspecified in this regard, so perhaps my observation is irrelevant. I'm not trying to nit-pick but I discounted the use of keys because of the arbitrary starting point for evaluation.

Wolfhart, am I being too pedantic here?

I have never used <xsl:key>, so I cannot evaluate Dimitre's solution. But yes, the current element may be a <foo> in my case. Sorry for not making that clear in my original request!

Wolfhart