Re: [xsl] passing a function as a parameter to transform()

Subject: Re: [xsl] passing a function as a parameter to transform()
From: "Graydon graydon@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 13:51:30 -0000
On Fri, May 14, 2021 at 01:35:38PM -0000, Michael Kay mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx scripsit:
> Clearly the "called" stylesheet isn't picking up the supplied value for the parameter. I can't see why, but I would look carefully at the rather weird namespace that it's using.

Martin correctly identified that I was using the prefix, rather than the namespace URI, in the first parameter of QName().  I've got the example working now.

(The weird namespace is a habit of using an at-least-at-one-time-real "misc data" namespace to keep from binding local functions to something resolvable-in-web-terms.)

Thank you!

--
Graydon Saunders  | graydonish@xxxxxxxxx
^fs oferiode, pisses swa mfg.