Re: [xsl] Transform selected attribute to element when element already has a value | XSLT 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Transform selected attribute to element when element already has a value | XSLT 2.0
From: "Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 17:35:52 -0000
On 21.05.2021 16:30, Sam Spade anonymousjuly1@xxxxxxxx wrote:
|The transformation logic:

1) transform namespace

2) transform root element

3) transform the selected attribute(s) to element (the attribute name is
parameterised not hard-coded)

4) the transformed element shouldn't contain both other element
(transformed from the attribute) and its original data

The desired result:

|<requestProduct xmlns="http://fc.fasset/product";> <trade> <cal>
<id>settlementCurrency</id>*
<referenceAmount>StandardISDA</referenceAmount>
<cashSettlement>true</cashSettlement> </amount> </trade> </requestProduct>|

What is wrong with my module? How can I transform the input to the
desired result? |

What is the criteria to transform an attribute to a child element of its parent as is done for the "id" of the "bcs" element and what is the criteria for the other choice, to not include the new element as a child but to make it a sibling of the (previous) parent element?