Re: [xsl] Removing unwanted space

Subject: Re: [xsl] Removing unwanted space
From: "Peter Flynn peter@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 22:46:53 -0000
On 04/06/2021 23:05, Liam R. E. Quin liam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
[...]
> Watch out for  input like

> and,
> charged nun.</p>

The first is very common from users on systems where highlighting a word
by double-click also highlights the following space. And carelessness
with the mouse or arrow keys is frequent.

I once asked someone from a wordprocessor dev team what an italic space
looked like but they didn't understand.

> (I admit i didn't try Peter's template on these cases; however, that
> they are unusual does not make them unumportant).

I don't think the first type is unusual at all, alas. The italics in the
second are fine, but one would wonder at the bold.

Peter