Re: [xsl] Do you use Knuth's algorithms book to solve XML processing problems via XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Do you use Knuth's algorithms book to solve XML processing problems via XSLT?
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2021 16:05:19 -0000
Roger,

You can't do engineering without mathematics (in some form) -- but that
doesn't mean they are the same thing.

Cheers, Wendell

On Fri, Jul 9, 2021 at 3:09 PM Roger L Costello costello@xxxxxxxxx <

--
...Wendell Piez... ...wendell -at- nist -dot- gov...
...wendellpiez.com... ...pellucidliterature.org... ...pausepress.org...