Re: [xsl] Value of variable not appearing in the <xsl:otherwise> of xml:choose

Subject: Re: [xsl] Value of variable not appearing in the <xsl:otherwise> of xml:choose
From: "Terry Ofner tdofner@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2021 18:58:47 -0000
Liam,

I tried as="xs:stringb and the attribute shortcut you indicated, but got the
same empty result.
As noted in my response to my own query, I changed the for-each-group() to
group-starting-with, which put parts 2 and 3 in the same xsl:when part of the
xsl:choose, allowing me to access the variable.

Terry