Re: [xsl] Side notes layout in xslt?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Side notes layout in xslt?
From: "Jean-Paul Rehr rehrjb@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 16:15:00 -0000
XSL-FO is the solution for managing print outputs. The vanilla Apache
XSL-FO processor can do the transformation, built into Oxygen or available
in eXist-db, Base-X, etc.

https://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/fo.html

Or use Antenna House or Render X XEP extended XSL-FO solutions.

JPR

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 5:55 PM dvint dvint@xxxxxxxxx <