Re: [xsl] My XPath mistakenly referenced an element that doesn't exist and I got no error message ... is this bad language design?

Subject: Re: [xsl] My XPath mistakenly referenced an element that doesn't exist and I got no error message ... is this bad language design?
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 14:33:04 -0000
Graydon, this is good. Yes, fair enough.

In Schematron's favor, it is not so hard to deploy it over collections
(using those 'other pieces'), and when combined with XSLT 3 it's pretty
darned powerful.

I'm not opposed to many ways to do it, of course!

Cheers, Wendell

On Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 10:28 AM Graydon graydon@xxxxxxxxx <

--
...Wendell Piez... ...wendell -at- nist -dot- gov...
...wendellpiez.com... ...pellucidliterature.org... ...pausepress.org...