Re: [xsl] Configuration file for Saxon

Subject: Re: [xsl] Configuration file for Saxon
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 10:10:33 -0000
On https://help.adobe.com/en_US/framemaker/using/using-framemaker/user-guide/frm_structauth_sa-xsl-transformation.html there is a FrameMaker config file entry:

SAXON=fminit\XSLT\XSLTProcessors\saxon\SaxonEE9-8-0-7J\saxon9ee.jar,
  net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl, Default

Maybe you can specify a modified jar that contains an overridden TransformerFactoryImpl class that reads your custom configuration. (Disclaimer: I don't have experience with this and I don't know whether the license permits this.)

Gerrit