Re: [xsl] Need some Advice

Subject: Re: [xsl] Need some Advice
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2022 19:57:40 -0000
Yea. its the same person.

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 10:51 AM Kevin Brown
kevin.brown@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I would watch out as to who wrote the original code, maybe it is the very
same person telling you that you are wrong.

> That said, it isnbt worth doing it if it is going to be wrong.
>

> Kevin Brown

allegedly offered the head coach $100,000 for every game that would lose so
they would get a better position in the following yearbs player draft. The
coach refused because losing on purpose is not consistent with his values. The
coach was subsequently fired. I personally wouldnbt be comfortable writing
shoddy XSLT code and would quit. Sooner or later, someone else is going to see
the code and your name will be associated with it.