Re: [xsl] efficiently extracting a capture group from analyze-string()

Subject: Re: [xsl] efficiently extracting a capture group from analyze-string()
From: "Chris Papademetrious christopher.papademetrious@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2022 18:23:14 -0000
Hi Dimitre,

The filename aspect of my example proved to be a bit of a distraction.
Regardless of the pattern, Ibm wondering what the easiest way is to obtain
the capture group match from analyze-string() if it matches, or an empty set
if not.

But I think Ibve realized that it will never be concise enough to use it
within XPath predicates/etc. for my tastes, and thus Ibm probably better off
always wrapping this bget the capture groupb functionality into a
function.

  *   Chris