Re: [xsl] Can a template dynamically discover the parameters tunneled to it?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Can a template dynamically discover the parameters tunneled to it?
From: "Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex gerrit.imsieke@xxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 17:11:39 -0000
On 23.06.2022 18:22, Martin Honnen martin.honnen@xxxxxx wrote:
Am 23.06.2022 um 17:45 schrieb Roger L Costello costello@xxxxxxxxx:
Hi Folks,

I am using the tunnel thing to move parameter values down to a template.

The template is used by many higher-up elements which tunnel different parameters.

Is there a way for the template to dynamically discover the parameters that were tunneled to it?

https://www.saxonica.com/html/documentation11/functions/saxon/tunnel-params.html

I didn't know this useful extension function, thanks Martin!

(And sorry for the noise; on Slack, Github or social media I would have just reacted with an emoticon, but this is email, and it's quite hard to strike the balance between telling someone that they posted interesting stuff and annoying everyone else. Ok, I could have sent a private thank-you message to Martin. Next time!)