[xsl] [ANN] BALISAGE OPEN MIC - Invitation to Participate

Subject: [xsl] [ANN] BALISAGE OPEN MIC - Invitation to Participate
From: "B Tommie Usdin btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2022 14:52:42 -0000
ANNOUNCING

Open Mic: Anything Goes.

Balisage participants are invited to give 2 to 10 minutes presentations on any
topic (within the limits of the conference Code of Conduct). Share a
markup-related achievement, ask for help with a problem, announce a new tool
or updated specification, remind us of a principle or technique we as a
community don't use as you think we should. Praise, boast, rant, or scold.

Sign up to speak by sending email to info@xxxxxxxxxxxx, including:
- your name and affiliation if you want an affiliation on the conference site
- the title of your mini-presentation
- how long you want (10 minutes maximum)

Balisage: 1 - 5 August
Open Mic: 3 August, 11:00 EDT

About Balisage: https://www.balisage.net
Registration: https://balisage.net/2022-Registration.html