Re: [xsl] Preserving Graphic Entities

Subject: Re: [xsl] Preserving Graphic Entities
From: "Wendell Piez wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xsl-list-service@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 21:12:56 -0000
Rick,

There is a function, unparsed-entity-uri(), which you can use to get the
URI of the resource (the jpeg file in this case).

However, to get the sizing information etc. out of the JPEG you need extra
support from a helper function, such as an EXPath implementation:
http://expath.org/spec/binary#example%E2%80%93JPEG

XQuery libraries, pipeline architectures such as Cocoon and so forth often
provide some kind of help as well. YMMV.

Good luck,
Wendell

On Wed, Jul 13, 2022 at 5:01 PM rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <